Consumption of fast food, deep fried snacks leads to the accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries which resulted in fatal health issues like heart attack and strokes. These calorie-rich foods also have a significant contribution to the nation’s increasing rate of obesity. Besides consulting a doctor or shedding sweat in the gym it is equally important to include a healthy diet and maintain a systematic way of life.
Intake of cold water fishes such as salmon, herring, and sardines rich in Omega3 fatty acids helps in eliminating LDL- low- density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol) and oil extracted from fish is regarded as one of the potent sources of omega3 fatty acids. Markets are bombarded with many omega3 supplements but it is always beneficial to extract from the natural sources.
Fish oil offers a wide range of benefits to many health ailments that have been clinically demonstrated. Consumption of the oil derived from fish’s liver aids in getting rid of depression, tension, arthritis, weight loss and many more. Let’s talk about some proven health benefits of this oil.
• Lower heart risks: The oil is regarded as the best caretaker of the heart. The Omega3 fatty acids assist in fighting the bad cholesterol that higher the chance of heart attacks and related disease and help in keeping the normal heart rate.
• Treats Alzheimer’s: From various studies, it’s been demonstrated that the fatty acid from the oil is essential for proper brain functioning and its long term consumption by the adults can prevent brain shrinkage.
• Stress: Oil from fish is regarded as an essential food for the healthy brain growth during the growth period of a human being since providing fish to the kids at this stage will keep them away from stress and anxiety.
This oil may fight depression and efficiently enhances psychological well being.
• Fertility & pregnancy: Research proves that moms who included liver oil of the fish in their diet during pregnancy gave birth to the children with great problem-solving skills in addition with good skin and hair.
• Fight Diabetes: New research suggests that oil derived from fish is capable of decreasing the risk of diabetes by reducing oxidative stress which plays a crucial role in the progression of diabetes. That’s the reason this oil is now prescribed in the diabetic diet program.
• great for eyes: Dry eyes are the most common problem today and the omega3 from the fish oil aids in producing oil at the meibomian gland at the uterus that floats across the eye keeping the eye moisturize with the tears and keeps it from getting evaporated.
• superior hair and skin: The fatty acid in the oil extracted from fish hydrates the skin and keeps the skin smooth with an elastic feel. The fatty acids contain EPA and DHA which prevents conditions like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis and is a much essential part in keeping the skin and hair moisturized.
• Weight Loss: Fish oil can magically help to get rid of obesity.
• Improves immune system: Omega3 in the oil helps in enhancing the functioning of the immune cells. Salmon is the perfect fish whose oil and astaxanthin functions as the greatest immune boosting health food.
• Inflammation: The procedure for fighting infection and healing injuries by our immune system is inflammation.
• Fight bone disorder: The omega3fatty acids contain in the oil of fishes such as sardine, tuna, salmon will help in bone growth with higher density which prevents various bone disorder. On the other hand, the effect may vary with the intake of supplements.
Conclusion: The benefits of fish oil has been shown clinically as crucial components in fighting many health disorders but for the patients it’s quite important to go for appropriate medical diagnosis before undergoing any dietary therapy.