Barbados can be defined as the most beautiful and the very enchanting island in the Caribbean. It is an remarkable sovereign island country surrounded by 70+ awesome beaches, the dazzling Horizon’s cave formations, fascinating Botanical Gardens, and much more. It is a land with 11 stunning perishes highlighting its own glamor.
It’s a country known for its delicate hearted Barbadians with their hearts filled with a lot of friendship, courtesy, kindness and peace. It is a property praised by many of the visitors for the amazing beaches and the fabulously amazing beauty of this Island, Barbados completely surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean.
1. Crane: The Crane beach is located in the parish of St. Phillip on the South East coast of Barbados. Crane Beach is in brief”The beach of peace”.
2. Ju Ju’s: The Ju Ju’s Beach is located on the West Coast of Barbados and is the best placed to be viewed during the sundown.
3. It is one of the best places to have a long break.
4. Accra: Accra beach is one among the renowned beaches in the South Cost of the awesome Barbados. Mostly people tend to spend the entire day here.
5. Sandy Lane Beach: This beach can be considered as the best beach for swimming and Water sports.
6. Cattlewash: The beach located on the East Coast and the most charming place to go to.
7. Bottom Bay: This amazing beach is found at the South East Price full of complete white sand and surrounded by the huge and the most beautiful green palm trees.
8. Silver Rock: Silver Rock Beach is the popular spot for kitesurfers and windsurfers with its place in the South Price.
9. Little Bay: A beach with the heavy and large waves of the Atlantic Ocean which makes it a gorgeous spot for photography.
10. Batts Rock: it’s a beautiful beach situated on the West Coast, full of its incredible beauty with white sand and a charming greenery.
Well, this is not the end, there are much more Fantastic beaches on the Barbados. Search Google… All the best!